12.12.15

Wintery Watercolours

gathered some of my favourite Winter stamps and used watercolour paints-ooh and Stickles for added glitter and sparkle! I love using watercolour more than acrylic paint as it dries almost instantly. I love the mittens and the cute foxes, they've got to be my favourites from this page. You would not believe how long it took it me to finish painting all the pictures and the Santoro's Gorjuss girl with the hedgehog and mushrooms was quite tricky!

 

Which stamp is your favourite?

 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

7 comments:

  1. So cute!! I wish I could paint that way!

    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xxx
      I love your name by the way Autumn! ❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. Those painting look so proffesional. I think you could make a career out of painting.
    Love
    The Posh Chic
    www.poshchicstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. I love watercolours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I love the foxes, so so cute! I wish I was more arty...

    MadeFromBeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely!!
    Have a great day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! thanks for sharing this is super fun to read) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️