4.2.16

Congratulations To Zoella

This is just a little post to say a massive congratulations to Zoella on achieving 10 Million Suscribers on YouTube-say what now?! It's a HUGE accomplishment and i am so proud of how far Zoë has come. 
Read her blog post on 10 million suscribers here


Zoë is one of my favourite vloggers and bloggers and I have loved watching her channel grow. It has been amazing seeing lots of YouTubers release books (I LOVE reading!) I can't wait to start reading Girl Online: On Tour! I am so happy to have Zoë's latest book signed :)
She also got her blog re-designed his year.

Zalfie (Zoë and Alfie) have even been turned into wax figures at Madame Tussauds!
Zoë has worked so hard and has achieved so much since 2009. Everyone has their share of worries and she is no exception. She has had to battle anxiety and more. I can't wait to see what more Zoë will acomplish in 2016 and beyond...


p.s. I love my new slippers

 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️