6.3.16

Busy, busy, busy

I've been super busy studying and revising for GCSE's next year. I am currently reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. It has a real gothic feel to it and I actually like it. Even though the language is very outdated, when you understand what is happening in the story you can see why it is such a well-known and popular book!


I have been feeling a little stressed lately as in my art and IT lessons every piece of work counts towards our end grade! 😩

Last Friday, our year group had a quiz for International Women's Day and my team did really well. We tied with another team after a few rounds of questions. The winners of the quiz should be announced this week!!! I just hope the prizes are good...😉
Would you like me to do a blog post about it if my team won? 


 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️