13.3.16

Easter Approaching

It's almost Easter (well, its two weeks away but I wrote this post and couldn't wait to post to it!) which means holiday, Easter eggs, chocolate and Spring. 🌷

I remember in our primary school we would have an assembly meanwhile the "Easter bunny" would go around all the classrooms leaving chocolate-always Cadbury Creme Eggs! We would also have an Easter egg hunt in the playground and have to decorate our own Easter Hats. We wore them into the Assembly hall. 
Oh those times! 🐰🐣

If you fancy some Easter baking, here's two lovely videos from the gorgeous Tanya Burr and Zoella. Tanya's making cute Easter Nest Cupcakes and Zoë is making a huge load of easy Easter treats. Mmm I want some 😋:



Here's some Easter chocolate for you too! 🍫😉


 Have an Egg-cellent Easter!

 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

2 comments:

  1. Great post hun! I hope you have an amazing Easter!
    lovelywoodland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Easter! I'm a sucker for chocolate so Easter is my chance to go all out hahaha ♥ Since it's Autumn here in NZ at Easter I really want to experience a Spring Easter one day!

    sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️