29.3.16

The Easter Tag

Mae has put together a few questions and come up with her very own Easter tag. She has tagged me to answer her questions. Woohoo! I love her blog post and you can check it out here. 🎉

Here are my answers:
1. Do you get a lot of Easter chocolate?
I get quite a bit from my mum and my form tutor at school sometimes brings a box of chocolates for our class to share. 

2. Ever done an Easter egg hunt?
I have in primary school! I used to love being out of lessons and running out freely looking for Cadbury creme eggs

3. How long did you believe in the Easter bunny for? 
Probably until I was 8 or 9 years old. I realised that "the Easter bunny" didn't go around leaving chocolate for us and it was actually a person. 🐇

4. Favourite Easter chocolates? Old/New?
Mmm...I love Lindt rabbits, Malteser bunnies and Kinder eggs. I have always loved them-especially around Easter! 🍫

5. What did you do for the Easter bunny when you were younger?
We always made Easter bonnets at school and had to make them by hand. I remember my mum getting all crafty and popping down to the shops to buy mini plastic chicks and Easter eggs etc. 🐥

6. Any funny Easter stories?
I don't really have a funny story so here's just another story: sometimes, I keep my chocolate for a while as I don't want to finish it all. I had left my Lindt bunny for while as I really wanted to save it for as long as possible. My brother ate all his chocolate and wanted to eat mine too! My mum let him eat the chocolate as it was there for quite a while! I'm definitely not keeping my chocolate for too long this year. 

7. What's your favourite thing about Easter?
The two week holiday!! I get sooo excited and try to make the most of it. My holiday started last Thursday and I have been very busy. I've planned to go out with my friends, do some baking, homework and some revising.

8. Favourite Easter year from childhood?
When I was awarded for the best Easter bonnet in my class. I can't actually remember if I won anything but I had a really good day! 🏆

9. Do you do anything for Easter at your school?
We don't really do much but we do have a break! 😉

10. Do you have Easter in Spring?
Yep. I LOVE the bright colours for Easter and I think Spring suits it very well. I'm used to having Easter in Spring but it would be cool to experience it in in other seasons too! 

I nominate Stella and Rosie for this tag!  


 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

7 comments:

  1. I was tagged too! I had no idea there was such thing as a Malteaser Bunny?! Canada needs to step up their chocolate game. Love the new look by the way!
    XOXO Bella
    http://belliary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like so much fun! I love Easter and always eat waaaaaay too much chocolate - but then again, isn't that everyone? Great post! My favourite type of chocolate is DEFINITELY marvellous creations - yummmmmm.
    El xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Repping the Malteaser Bunnies ;) Thank you so much for answering my questions, I loved reading your answers! Easter bonnets sound so cute ♥ Loving the new blog too Laila! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Easter! I agree that Spring suits it perfectly ^^ And eating so much chocolate is so good and so bad at the same time hahaha

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute easter tag x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww thanks for nominating me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for nominating me! This post was so cute and fun! I alsolove the changes you've made on your blog :))

    Stella xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️