Monday, 3 July 2017

"A whole new world" at the theatre 🎶

I have been so lucky and was able to see the magical production of Disney's Aladdin and share the experience with my classmates of five years. It was a mesmerising and wonderful last trip to have have with them. The cast did a really amazing job with not only their acting, but their singing too. It was a bittersweet evening for me but the show really impressed and I'm glad that we chose to see this on what may be the last time we see some of our friends.

I have only recently started going to the theatre and this is the second play I have watched. The first play I have seen was Shakespeare's Hamlet and the it was amazing as the cast consisted of actors that I have seen on-screen. It was whole new world and experience seeing them perform in real time and right in front of your eyes.

It was worth returning home at 11:00 in the night to get to see the brilliant job that the cast delivered both times I watched a play. It is different from watching a film in the cinema or at home and I think I had more of an appreciation for the actors seeing them working in front of me. On top of the great time I had, I was able to pass the theatre where Harry Potter and The Cursed Child Parts 1 and 2 are being performed in London.

The theatre is so different to the cinema and it is such an amazing experience to have so if you have a chance to get tickets for a play of a film you've seen on tv and loved or a book you've read and it made you all emotional, it might be worth a thought. I feel like more people are able to go to the cinema than go out to the theatre, but it can make out for a very enjoyable night out with friends and be even more awe-inspiring!


Passing Harry Potter and The Cursed Child on the way

This post wouldn't be complete without a theatre backdrop, now would it?

If you've ever been to the theatre, please do let me know how your experience was in the comments! Have you watched the Pretty Little Liars Series Finale? It's finally #pllgameover.  What did you think about how the show ended?


 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

4 comments:

  1. Sounds super cool! I love seeing plays and musicals and pretty much productions of all kind. Happy you had fun. :)

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nabila! Hope you have fun going to a production soon too! 🎭🕯

      Delete
  2. Oh I so want to see Harry Potter and the cursed child! Glad you had fun!

    Stella xx
    https://onegirlblogger.blogspot.is/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I really want to see it too! It is quite difficult to get the tickets before they run out though! ⚡️

      Delete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post.



♥️ Back to Top ♥️