Friday, 7 July 2017

Spending in June

It's a bit late but I thought I would write a post about things I've been loving to use in the last month.

Bloomsbury have released twentieth anniversary editions of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in the colours of the four Hogwarts houses. I took the Pottermore quiz multiple times and have been sorted into Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I decided to get the Ravenclaw edition because I was sorted into Ravenclaw more recently.



I saved up and was able to get a refurbished iPad mini 4 last month. You couldn't tell that it isn't  brand new! I love it and it is pretty cool that you can open two apps at the same time. Everything is so much bigger than on my phone and it is much easier to use sometimes rather than my laptop.



Have you bought anything recently or last month that you are really loving at the moment?


 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

6 comments:

  1. I aldo bought a twentieth edition but I bought gryffindor and in paperback! Love these editions

    Stella xx
    onegirlblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of them look so stunning! I hope that next year Chamber of Secrets has a twentieth edition coming out...

      Delete
    2. Yes! I actually also bought the whole paperback set on amazon because I don't own them already always used the library hahha. They all have little hoqwarts maps in them 😊

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love the new harry potter editions! I bought a hufflepuff one :) They are all so cool!

    ~Iris xoxo
    https://getupandoutblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so cool! I love the extra info and the Hogwarts map. And the coloured pages!

      Delete
  3. This book is... OH WOW.
    Never seen something as beautiful <3__<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️